The FN P-12™, assembled in FN’s Viana, Portugal facility like the FN SLP™, sports a 5+1 round capacity and premium matte black finish over anodized aluminum. At 18 inches in length, the Belgium-made cantilever barrel is fully chrome-lined for long life and added corrosion resistance. The barrel is factory installed with an Improved Cylinder™ stainless steel choke tube. Interchangeable Standard Invector™ choke tubes are offered as accessories.
Also standard on the new FN P-12™ are a fiber-optic front sight and flip-up iron sight for rapid target acquisition and precise aiming as well as a Weaver rail pattern for mounting additional optical accessories.
*Product follows USA specifications
- 12-gauge, 2 3/4-inch and 3-inch chamber
- Matte black finish on all metal surfaces
- Pump-action with rotating bolt
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- 18-inch cantilever barrel
- Chrome-lined chamber and bore
- Standard Invector™ interchangeable choke tubes
- Weaver rail pattern on cantilever
- Matte black synthetic stock with aggressive checkering on buttstock and forend
- Premium non-slip recoil pad
- Two steel sling swivel studs
- Speed pump design for rapid cycling
- Curved operating handle
- Forward trigger-guard mounted safety
- Extended tube and polished shell
- 5+1 capacity
- Flip-up rear sight and fiber-optic front sight
- Gauge: 12-gauge with 2 3/4” and 3" chamber
- Type of Fire: Pump-action repeater
- Trigger Pull: 6.2 to 7.3 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz
- Overall Length: 39"
- Barrel Length: 18”
- Magazine Capacity: Standard: Five 2 3/4" or Four 3"
- Sight Radius: 14"
- Standard Invector™ Improved Cylinder choke tube included
DEALER LOCATOR BY ZIP
This product is not available for purchase online. Please use the Dealer Locator at left to find your nearest authorized FN dealer.